We believe in working together
Successful cooperation between parents and teachers is important because it also has an effect on your child's development.
This is why we encourage a culture of cooperation, continuous exchange between parent and teacher and joint planning of parties, events and excursions.
Our current initiatives
- Enterprise Day 16.06.12
- A fun event for the children to raise money for an Interactive Whiteboard for (Anti and Pre School), the Afterschool Club decided to donate the money they made to WWF.
- Enerprise Day 14.06.14
- We held an Eco Fair in the Learney hall on the 14th of June 2014, we successfully raised money for Mid Deeside Church and to support a child from an under developed country for a year. Each year we will continue to raise funds to support Yerli.
- MacMillan Cancer Coffee morning.
- Each year we have fun raised for this worth while event this year we raised £146.
- Organisation of 'Parent days'
Once a year, Sunshine Nursery and Afterschool Club holds a Parents day. This day's activities are designed and organised jointly by teachers and members of the Parent Forum Group.
- Eco Schools Scotland Award
We registered in May 2012 and achieved our Bronze and Silver Award we are currently working towards our Green Flag Award.
We look forward to welcoming new helpers.